While the holidays can be a stressful time of year, I think it’s important to find the fun in it – after all, that’s what it’s supposed to be about! Personally, I love this time of year (see all my thoughts on that here), and I find so much joy in shopping for all my loved ones. I may go as far as saying it’s one of my hobbies. That’s how much I enjoy researching, shopping, and picking out the perfect gifts whether it be for birthdays, Christmas, or just because! All year long, I jot down little notes for gift ideas.
Now before you start thinking I’m an total angel, I still have to admit that it can be a lot of work when you have to buy a bunch of presents all at once (oh, and expensive). Luckily, I’m a self-certified bargain shopper and am always on the look out for good deals. Example: I have a folder in my inbox dedicated to email coupons and discount codes. I’m an advocate of savvy shopping and strategic spending! Anyways, I thought I would compile a last-minute list of gift ideas in case you’re feeling slightly stumped on what to get this year.
My Top Picks
- Cheetah Print Coat: This print is SO in this season; I can’t go down the street without seeing a coat with animal print. I talk about some of my favorite styles and brands in this blog post. Here’s another one I’m loving for under $60.
- Chargeable Clutch: Chic and convenient?! What more could you want? Oh, and this one is 50% off – get on it!
- Phone Case: Practical, but with so many options, you’re bound to find one that says “that’s so *insert name here*”. This (marble) white hot deal is $32.
- PJ Set: Give the gift of luxury with these silky jammies. These one’s are currently $25% off!
- Graphic tee: If you know me, you know I love a good statement tee. Urban Decay has the best selection (obviously, I mean, hello F.R.I.E.N.D.S). Gift for your bestie done under $50. You’re welcome.